Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Learning more every day

http://pets.groups.yahoo.com/group/rawfeeding/
I got this link from my friend, Carolyn. It seems like a good resource for raw feeding. I've had a problem with a couple of dogs, the bulldog in particular, gulping their meal. Not a problem if it's ground but bones need to be chewed a bit or they (sorry for this) come back up. Usually right away.
I posted earlier that I group feed. Maybe they need more space? It is suggested in the archives not to hover or else they can worry about me taking the food away. Hmmm. But what is supervising and what is hovering? And yes, I will take something away if there's a problem. I'm the alpha right?
For now I am going to try just offering bones from larger animals: beef and pork and mutton.
There's a lot to learn.

No comments: